A.S.I LOGISTICS (CAMBODIA) LIMITED is looking for a driven Sales Executive to join our team in Phnom Penh.
This role entails proactively building pipelines, fostering business development, and nurturing enduring client relationships. As a Sales Executive, your focus will be on executing sales strategies through cold calling, networking, and leveraging social media. You'll engage in client meetings to understand their needs, promote our services, and secure new customers while ensuring the satisfaction of existing ones.
Additionally, your responsibilities will include market research, issue resolution, and fostering strong relationships with potential and current customers. If you have a Bachelor's degree, one to two years of experience in logistics, sales, customer service, excellent communication skills, and the drive to excel in a collaborative environment, we invite your to join our team
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
A.S.I LOGISTICS (CAMBODIA) LIMITED
Labor Contract - FDC
- Actively execute sales strategies, set up and attend client meetings
- Promote our services and recruit new customers
- Maintain, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct market segment research and assist customers
- Foster customer relations
- Report to the assigned manager or supervisor
- Other tasks assigned by the manager
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- At least one to two years o experience in logistics, sales, customer service or other related fields
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Be able to communicate in English, Chinese is a plus
- Be able to work with people from different backgrounds
- Responsibility and integrity
- Good attitude, a sense of commitment, and a teamwork spirit
- Monthly salary
- High sales benefits / commissions
- Health and accident insurance
About ASI Logistics
In light of Asia’s ever-rising significance in global trade, ASI Logistics was born in Shanghai in 2008 with the purpose of providing businesses with seamless and optimized logistics and freight forwarding operations in the region.
We are logistics specialists with strong expertise in freight forwarding toward, from, and within Asia. With over a decade of experience, a robust global network, and a presence in key Asian locations, such as Shanghai, Shenzhen, Xiamen, Qingdao, Ningbo, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City, and Phnom Penh, completed by our presence in Europe through our London office, we enable you to operate seamlessly with and within Asia.